Friday, January 4, 2008

Good news/bad news

The good news is that the police report was done early and Kerri was able to pick it up and mail the whole package to the Kuwaiti Consulate yesterday. So it looks like they may be able to leave on time! We were telling each other that it was possible they might make it without changing the tickets, but it would take a miracle... ;-)

The bad news in the world is of course Kenya... where my cousin Josh and his wife Audra are currently living in Nairobi. Please keep them and the country in your prayers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ihope things in kenya and else where get better..amen

I absolutely love your blog,,it somewhat gives me a vivid picture of what my hubby will be going through in Kuwait once he starts work there...

The whole description about you trying to get a family visa for Kerry and Rowan is soooo uughhhhhhh...i just hope Saif.( my hubby dubby) is able to run up and down then up again,,get translations...

its sooo crazy i'm going nutts thinking he'll be there arranging for accomodation, car, my visa...his new work...aaaaaaaahhh

But reading your Blog has given me hope and i have forwarded it to him as well for inspiration ;)

heres to wishing us all a good, sane, FUN life in Kuwait..Oh and i hope Kerry and Rowan join u soon

cheers =)

Kerri said...

Nazy: Thanks for your nice comments. I plan to work up a document with step by step accounts of what we did and how we did it. I will post it on the blog as soon as I get it done. In the meantime, if you have any specific questions, just leave them in the comments and we'll try to help out.

Thanks,
Kerri